Dreams To Creations 1 Year Blogiversary Giveaway Part 2! (Closed)
Hey Dreamers and Creators!
Welcome to part 2 of our 1 Year Blogiversary giveaway! As we mentioned in our last giveaway, this month Dreams To Creations turned 1. To celebrate, we decided to throw 2 giveaways to thank our dear readers who have been supporting us.
This giveaway is all about spoiling one of our dear readers with some makeup essentials and, of course, masks!
In The Makeup Essentials and Masks Package
- One Clio VF21 CC Cushion
Cushions are all the craze right now and it's a makeup trend gaining popularity world wide. It's an essential makeup product and makes applying face makeup much faster and easier. Plus it's travel friendly. Clio is a popular brand from Korea, mostly known for their makeup. So, its CC cushion is a good choice!
- One Holika Holika Super Cara (04 Super Brown)
Believe it or not, colored mascaras are a big trend right now. It's been an on and off trend for a while, but looks like it's back. While color mascara looks are stunning on the runways, it can seem a bit out of place elsewhere. Worry not, this is where the brown mascara comes in. It's an in-between choice between color mascara and black mascara. It creates a soft and natural look on the eyes, perfect for the fall.
- One Cheekroom Lip Palette (01)
Multi-purpose makeup products are always an essential in our makeup bags. So, it's no surprise that a lip palette with 3 different types of lip products that can double as a blusher would be in there too. The Cheekroom palette comes with a shiny in palette lipstick, two lip colors, one lip balm and a mini lip brush.
- One Missha M Black Art Liquid Pen Liner
Another makeup bag essential is eyeliner. This Missha pen liner has a thick-ish brush with a fine tip. Its precision allows for thin liner looks or bold thick lines, which ever is desired. The pen liner is easy to use and comes with beautiful packaging.
- One Shara Shara Triple Shine Color Shadow (Pink Violet Palette)
Shara Shara seems to be an up and coming brand and many people are already loving their products. The Triple Shine Color Shadow is a mini trio palette. It's got 3 shimmery colors of light purple-pink, light mauve, and violet. It comes with pretty cute packaging as well!
- One Revecen Face Control Foundation (Violet)
It's a purple foundation! Before you think we have gone crazy, let us explain. This works as a base makeup for the face. Just like how a green base is used to cover redness on the face. A purple base makeup covers dull/yellowish skin tones, to create a brightened look. It's quite creamy and applies nicely. We have heard that sometimes people use this violet foundation as a light cream eyeshadow or primer as it looks really pretty.
- Two My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Masks
As mask lovers, we couldn't throw a giveaway without adding some masks in here. We have been using My Beauty Diary masks for a long time and we like them a lot. The Pearl Powder masks works to brighten and tone the skin. They are always soaked in essence and are always moisturizing.
- Two Botanic Farm Polar Energy Hydrogel Mask (Camel Milk)
This is a new brand of mask we reviewed not too long ago. Camel Milk is a moisturizing ingredient and works well to brighten and firm the skin. It can also help to reduce fine line and wrinkles. We have been loving the results we get from this mask! The only down side is that masks come in a one size fit all, so this one didn't fit us too well. But hey, that's why they invented scissors right?
Important Rules and Information
- To enter the giveaway, use the Rafflecopter widget below. This giveaway is open internationally except where prohibited by law. The full terms and services can be found in the Rafflecopter widget.
- The Makeup Essentials + Masks package is curated by Dreams To Creations. Retailing over $130.
- The giveaway ends on October 5, 2015 at 11:59pm PST and one winner will be selected at random by Rafflecopter.
- Each entry method may be done once per person except for retweets, which may be done once per person per day.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and has 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. If the first winner does not respond within the 48 hours, another winner will be drawn at random.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for reading and good luck!
~Helen and Michelle
~Helen and Michelle